Thursday, December 08, 2005

Marlow

Grandpa's big tractor wheel
Marlow has become my shadow. She is always right behind me, in front of me, or under my feet. She frequently wants to be picked up, only to want to get down again. I can't resist, and pick her up as much as possible. She likes to help me with the laundry and sweeping.

Her ponytails
Her hair is getting long enough (barely) to put in two ponytails. I let her sit on the bathroom counter and play with bowl full of barrets and rubber bands while I try to comb her whispy hair as quick as I can into little ponytails. Lately she has started using this time to brush her teeth also.


Marlow wearing Asa's goggles and Kelly's blue velvet hat






She likes to do what the boys do and they dress-up a lot. Today she had one of Asa's costumes and she was trying to put it on. She succeeded in getting the belt around her waist but she wasn't in the costum so the rest of it was just hanging from the belt. She was pretty proud of herself.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I adore that little girl from afar.

Anonymous said...

A precious little shadow to have! I can't wait to see her soon.

Anonymous said...

the pictures of Marlow are so stinkin' adorable!~love katie

Anonymous said...

Cute!