Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Sleeping Cutie


I think Eliot has slept more than any of our babies. It certainly seems that way to me. He does keep Amy awake at night a good bit, though. :-/

And we both agree that adjusting to having four children has been harder that the change from 1 to 2 and from 2 to 3. I feel for parents who are blessed with more than one at a time! They must be amazingly strong...

Yesterday was our first close encounter between Marlow and Eliot. A few weeks before Eliot was born, Beth had returned a little take-along infant swing. During that time, Marlow grew fond of kicking back in it and chilling. So she wanted to sit in "her" swing yesterday but Eliot was in the way, so she started to drag him out. Fortunately Kelly was nearby and was able to intervene before any head injuries occurred.

And yes, those things do have straps. They're just so low to the ground and so impossible to fall out of, we never saw the point in using the straps... I guess now we do...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cutie is right! I hope Eliot continues the good naps. I felt the same way about going from 3 children to 4. I felt overwhelmed; everywhere was some little person needing mom. If it is any comfort, once I got used to 4, the jump to 5 was easy!