Friday, February 15, 2008

Sisters and Cousins

I slept in this morning...I guess I still have a bit of jet-lag. We had a relaxing day. Michelle and I went on walk and had fun at the thrift store. We are having fun just sitting around and talking -- we have the wonderful gift of being able to make each other laugh until we are crying. It's fun -- I've really missed spending time with her.

The boys are so sweet to Gemma. Jack will bring interesting toys over to her and then play with them and show her what to do. She's generally too little to do things the right way, but enjoys watching.

We found this fun roller thing at the thrift store today.

Ian LOVES babies. He will walk up and pat her foot if I'm holding her, or say, "baby" and smile at her. He was giving her kisses today and is so gentle with her. Little does he know, she can handle a bit of roughness -- she's used to the bigger kids running around and being crazy.

Sweet Ian. He looks like such a big kid with his short hair cut.

2 comments:

kateoelschlager@gmail.com said...

so sweet to see Jack and Ian with Gemma!!keep the pictures comin':)

Anonymous said...

I love it. Sure wish I could be a little fly on the wall to watch all of the stuff going on there. Ian does look a lot older. I'm not surprised that Jack and Ian are being so kind to Gemma. They are such kind and gentle boys. Can't wait until they get back to the states. G'ma