Thursday, December 27, 2007

PJs

All five kids are in this picture....just barely, Gemma snuck in there in the bottom left corner. She has really been getting around with her army crawl. So, this is a shot of the four big kids in their new pjs from my Dad and Robyn (aka Grandpa and Zippy)....Gemma got some too, but the clothes she was wearing were clean and I have a policy about not changing a baby's clothes unless you absolutely have to.....and that is pretty frequent anyway.
Ok, so I am supposed to be packing for our trip tomorrow and it is after 1:00 am, so I better finish up. I just got distracted checking the weather to see exactly what kind of clothes to pack....one thing led to another and here I am posting on our blog....obviously I can get very sidetracked. Thankfully everyone else is asleep so I can pack uninhibited by children and Joseph is getting well rested so he will be able to drive while I sleep in the car -- ok, we are going on a road trip with five kids, maybe I won't actually get much sleep, but at least I won't have to drive.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh so cute kids. Can't wait to see them.G'ma

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you got sidetracked.Great picture! And I can see you have rearranged the living room... Nice! and you nailed the stockings into the mortar?

Love, MOM

Joseph said...

You make it sound so permanent... We used the little loops on the stockings to hang them from nails in the mortar.