Monday, September 25, 2006

Swing fun

Here are some fun shots I took the other day of Asa, Marlow and Eliot riding recklessly on their tire swing. Tire swings are great, especially if you can find a really high branch to hang them from. Ours hangs from about a 40-foot high branch, so the arc of the swing is very long.


Click on the picture above to open a new window (or tab) which will display the whole tire swing set.

(In case you were wondering where Ezra was, you can see him climbing on the swingset in the background in a couple of these...)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great action shots. I wonder how many people have a branch as high as you do for hanging a tire swing. I'm curious...how did you get the rope secured so high up??

Michelle D said...

Oh Yay! I check your site every day and I'm always so happy when you post. First of all these are great shots. Second, Jack would have peed his pants out of sheer baby-monkey joy if he'd been allowed on that ride (he is going to love playing at your house). Lastly, I love Marlow in the third shot up from the bottom and Man! I can't believe how big Eliot is.

Anonymous said...

Grandpa said,"boy does Marlow ever have alot of hair".G'ma said, "I can't believe she is letting them swing that high". They do look like they are having fun. You are a fun mommy Amy. G'ma

Amy said...

Well, I probably wopuldn't swing them quite that high, Joseph was swinging them and taking their picture....I was inside making dinner. I was just glad nobody was bothering me!

kateoelschlager@gmail.com said...

so stinkin adorable!

Anonymous said...

great shot! I'm glad you kept snapping because shots like those last forever.

Anonymous said...

It's so fun to see your family! Yes, I'm being a bit of an Internet-stalker, but it's fun to keep up on friends from the past. How's life in Chattanooga?

Anonymous said...

1318037965

Anonymous said...

http://www.506837066.com

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.1253024675.com]1253024675[/url]

Anonymous said...

269832786