Friday, July 14, 2006

Black-eyed Asa

I used to be really nervous about throwing the ball to Asa, because I didn't want to hit him in the face. He has been so determined to improve his catching skills, he probably put in a good 2 or 3 hours of practice time just tossing the ball with me or Amy over the weekend.

He was getting so good at catching that I became comfortable throwing straight to him rather than a little off to the side. He kept asking for me to launch them high into the sky... and so I did... and he caught a lot of them! But alas, one did not make it into his glove...


Asa proudly tells the story of how his Dad gave him a black eye...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Asa, That's beautiful black eye. You should wear it proudly. Love,Nana

Anonymous said...

these pictures are sweet, Joseph. Maybe next time Asa!

Anonymous said...

Asa is just getting more and more brave - that's an awesome collage.

-Michelle D.